1. Almond butter. Doesn’t matter if it’s with jelly, on an english muffin, drizzled on
oatmeal or smeared all over a banana.
2. My Spibelt that Dave got me for Christmas. Seriously, you put your necessities in it before you run and never notice you are even carrying them. I can fit my phone, keys and sports beans in there. Perfect on shorter runs when I don’t need a fuel belt. Does not bounce or move a bit. Truly awesome.
3. Burt’s Bees beeswax lip balm. 100% natural and the BEST.
4. My Touch 4G phone that I recently bought. How did I live happily before I had a smart phone?
5. Kaia Foods cocoa bliss buckwheat granola. It’s gluten-free and raw and oh-so-good! Perfect with greek yogurt.
6. New Balance 100’s. Minimalist shoe that is just perfect for the mostly soft dirt trails I run on.
7. West Bend egg and muffin toaster. That's right, a double duty appliance and it WORKS! I now have my own homemade Egg McMuffin every morning. Quick, easy and healthier than a drive through Mickey D’s. And this leads into number 8…
8. …spelt english muffins. Almost tastes like sourdough. YUM. Spelt is a grain that you don’t see much and I’m not sure why? Sure tastes good with that poached egg in the middle of it!
9. Uncle Lee’s Legends of China Organic Green Tea. Delicate flavor and I’m currently addicted!
10. Traumeel cream for aches and pains. It’s homeopathic and used to treat inflammation and tendonitis. I’ve been using it on my sore foot and it works wonders.
I know this is a quite random list …but this week, these are the things holding me together and making me happy. J
I’d love to hear recommendations on your current fave’s!